Light Book: Five Things You'll Love About It

1.
If you're like me and you prefer comics to real reading, then Light novel is your thing. I often get weird looks once I say I really don't like studying, I mean I'm relatively intelligent, but if you say you don't enjoy reading you're mechanically though of as an idiot. So I must force my self to do something that I think is mind-numbingly boring, and that's where Light novel comes in. Ha ha ha! Now I can read comic books in book form! Just take that books!


2. Two Versions.
Normally Light novel is the first format that a narrative comes in. What I mean is if a Light publication if fairly popular it will be turned in to an anime. This is normally done half way through the Light publication so we frequently become similar or even identical stories at the start, and then sometimes they branch off becoming completely different. So which one is better, the more light novel or the anime? Many people say the Light novel is obviously better, but there are times once the anime is the Light novel is. By way of example, I thought the Light novel for Fullmetal Alchemist was way to gloomy and then I saw the first anime adaptation, and it had been funny, heart warming, still depressing, but much better in my opinion. Then they left another anime adaptation nearer to the light novel. And let me tell you
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I will Never be the same again! It was so gloomy. But then you get Light books that are better, like Shugo Chara. The ending for Shugo Chara from the anime was terrible, after studying the Light novel's ending I was much happier and I recognized that as the actual ending. What I am saying is it's nice to have two distinct story bridges, then you get to choose which to go with if you don't like the other one.


3. The Length.
Western comic books are fairly short with maybe forty pages, picture books are a little bit more, But Mild novel is book length! I think. Allow me to go check. It's 160, generally, that may seem like a great deal but when you consider the fact that there are only 20 words each page, it will get a bit less scary. Light publication keeps me entertained for half an hour to about an hour due to just how long it is. Not to mention it costs less than a normal book though that depends upon what Light book you buy. But I always believed the price was worthwhile, and don't be scared to buy what you have never heard of, unless you dad is paying for this.


4. Interesting Protagonists
Ordinarily in western comic books you get gritty middle-aged guys. Some of us do not want our protagonists to be similar to that, it is kind of nice to have a character to relate to now and again. (Well actually if you're like me you don't find a character like that quite often, maybe Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club, except I am funnier than a bit more cynical) Or, it is just wonderful to have a protagonist that's on your age, yay Light book!


5. The Art Style
There are a Lot of different art styles in this world, you can go the Disney Or you could go with mild book where as Long as you don't have carp lips or spiral glasses you are mechanically excellent (Light novel where everybody is superbly Really if you want to read some thing with super Girly looking guys then read Manwha, I really can't take Manwha seriously Because it's quite tough to tell whether a character is woman or guy. . .or is That a woman? ...I don't believe any man in the world has lashes as long As this, no, I have decided it's definitely a woman no mistaking it... Wait. It's a dude?!

Nhận xét